EPTFA Fund Raiser – Family Portraits
Book for just £20 – Help us raise as much money as possible for school funds
Raising funds for EPTFA
HOW TO APPLY:
Sessions are offered on a first come, first served basis so register quickly by completing the form below so we can contact you to make a booking.
At Chrysalis Photography we love to support local schools and charities and the EPTFA came to our attention through a previous client. Having been to us for her own Photographic Experience we gave the chance to offer a voucher worth £175.00 to parents at Ecclesall Primary School the chance to purchase a voucher for just £20 with proceeds going to the school funds.
Simply complete the form below and someone from Chrysalis Photography will call to take your donation. You may either purchase this for yourselves or for Christmas Gifts for friends and family. If purchasing as a gift you will be send a seperate voucher that simply states the value of the gift with explanation.
OUR AIM: We want to photograph as many families and babies as possible to raise as much as possible for EPTFA.
WHAT YOU GET: For just a £20 donation you receive a wonderful opportunity to experience a proffessional photo shoot with an award winning photographer Chris Langham. Chris will take some amazing, timeless images for that family portrait you will treasure for a lifetime. If purchased as a gift it is that gift that keeps on giving. Normally valued at £100 our sessions take place in our state-of-the-art, award winning 5 star studio on the grounds of the stunning stately home Renishaw Hall. You also receive a beautiful framed desk portrait (normally valued at £75) which you may also use to upgrade to something larger for the wall.
Once you have registered your interest you will receive a call to book your session and donate your £20, so please look out for your call.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- the offer is open to any family and is subject to availability.
- sessions will be held at our studio, The Stable Courtyard, Renishaw Hall, Renishaw, S21 3WB. Directions and an information sheet will be emailed or posted once a booking has been made.
- sessions last approximately 1 hour and a variety of images will be taken.
- at the end of the session we will arrange an appointment for a week or two later for you to come back and view the images and make your selection
- at your viewing and ordering appointment you may use the value of the desk framed image included in the offer (£75) to upgrade to a wall frame or one of our collections if you wish.
- in booking you agree that Chrysalis Photography may use the images on their websites and social media and for marketing purposes
- this offer cannot be used for sessions already booked.
- this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
- only one voucher per family per year.